Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The New 'Do!

Josh started 1st grade last week (much like me in high school, he was really excited to have school lunch...for the chocolate milk!), so Ty and I took him to get a haircut. I've been thinking about doing something with my hair (like I do every year, then chicken out) and was so impressed with the girl that cut Josh's that I asked her what she'd do with mine.

She told me what she thought would look good, I told her that I'd think about it, then I went back a week later (this past Monday) and let her chop it all off! It's an a-line cut, so the back is even shorter than the front. This is a big change for me...I can't even remember the last time my hair was even remotely short! When Ty saw my haircut, he begged to have one just like it. I told him that he would look weird with a girl haircut, but that we could go get his hair done too.

So here are the three of us with our new cuts! What do you think? :)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute!! I don't think I've ever seen you with that short of hair before!! I'm so proud of you!! LOL! :) And the boys are very handsome! Jesse starts Kindergarten this year can you believe it!?! Crazy!! :)

Stacey said...

It looks really cute! I always think it's fun to change my hair style occasionally. Sometimes I immediately want to grow it back, but I think that at least I tried something different. This one looks like one you won't need to grow back quickly. Very cute. :)

Jen said...

Cute hair!!

Chrystal said...

Look who I found! You look great! Love the haircut! Your boys are too cute! Hope you guys have a good school year!!

Lizz said...

ok! whatever! what happened to "once a quarter" blog update!!! finally!!!!! (cute hair by the way!)