Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Josh's Birthday!

Well, Josh is 7...that's right, 7. Which can only mean one thing. I'm old. Just kidding! For Josh's birthday, we invited all of the cousins over for some fun in the yard with volleyball, the banzai waterslide and as always, a pinata!


Josh wanted an Indiana Jones birthday and I, of course, obliged (I don't know if any of you know just how big of a crush I had on Harrison Ford when I was younger). Josh decided that instead of cake, he wanted birthday pie, which means that he's turning into my Dad (who is always in the mood for cherry pie), so I got him his favorite, chocolate cream, and put little Indiana Jones figurines on top!

Josh has been bugging us for Nintendo DS for about a year now, so we finally got him one for his birthday. Needless to say, he thinks it's the coolest thing ever!

And since you can't have an Indiana Jones birthday without the famous whip, I got one of those too! Here's Tyler getting ready to whip the tree trunk!



No comments: