Sunday, August 3, 2008

January through March

Hi everyone! I had a few minutes, so I thought I'd put up a few posts with some pictures. I'm going to do three months at a time...lazy, I know, but I can't keep up with my sis-in-laws or friends who seem to post at least daily! :)

So here we go! January and February were pretty boring for us. We went to the gym a lot, but that kind of fizzled out in March (so much for New Year's resolutions!). I had the honor of being in the top 1% of my company and receiving a President's Circle award. The reward was a four day trip to Grand Cayman island, so DJ and I left the boys (and the snow!) for some fun on the beach!

We got to swim with stingrays, snorkel, sail, jet ski and just relax. Of course, we also had some "work meetings"...really, they were just nice dinners where the CEO and VPs spoke, we ate (a lot) and got gifts, but hey, the company has to do something to get that big tax write-off, right? :) The best part was knowing that the whole trip was paid for by Ceridian!

Here's a pic of DJ and me outside the back door of the hotel, which was right on the beach, and another looking back at the hotel. The sand was so soft and the hotel, aside from I thought was a very strange teal color, was amazing!


Next up, our family trip to Hawaii, Ty's 4th birthday and some summer fun! Stay tuned...

No comments: